What you need to bring for your child (all items must be labeled)
- A nap mat role: this is a mat with a blanket and pillow attached to it (like a sleeping bag) . It roles up and has a handle. They are found on amazon.com (Boy idea) (Girl idea)
- Stuffed animal or doll to live at Pre-K labeled ONLY if your child has an attachment to it. No movie characters please.
- 2-4 complete change of clothes, including underwear and socks. If on the verge of completing potty training please bring plenty of pants. Please bring these in a cloth bag. Please do not use grocery bags as we use this for wet items to go home.
- Please dress your child in appropriate play attire, double layers in colder months. Example of Long Johns Example of Wool Long Johns Option for layering with what you have Wool Sock Example
- Snow pants (winter).
- Warm mittens, hat, and gloves.
- Swimsuit, towel, new full sunscreen, sunhat. (spring)
- Rain boots and Rain gear. Muddy Buddy or Top and Bottom Separate
- A water bottle with your child’s name on it (not sharpie) must have a sticker tag please.
- Labels for your children’s items. Optional
- A toothbrush.
Below are clothing items options we recommend all our kids have at Apple Blossom Bunch.