Welcome to Saratoga Apple House!
Apple House is run as a group family day care offering loving care for children ages 6 weeks–3 years. We are licensed by the New York State Office of Children and Family Serves (OCFS). We operate under the guidelines and standards established by its Day Care Licensing Division.
Learn About Apple House
Thank you for stopping in to learn about Apple House! Navigate our site and get to know why Apple House (named by the parents of our first class) is a truly wonderful! Below see why Apple House may be the perfect fit for your child.
Apple House offers a unique curriculum and activities to nurture your child:
- Nature-Based Curriculum: Each day is full of outdoor play and exploration.
- Outdoor Focus: Our home has a large play area complete with a large sand play area, and a small children’s garden.
- Art Focus: We offer the children an opportunity to engage in coloring, water color painting and seasonal art projects.
- Music: We sing our way through the day with daily songs to go with our transition times. We also offer daily music with guitar one afternoon a week and classic nursery rhymes daily.
- Imaginative Play: Every week includes storytelling and finger plays.
- Commitment to Free Play: Apple House provides lovely wooden toys and a safe, loving environment to play in.
- Emphasis on Health: We offer daily cooking, natural homemade foods, and a commitment to providing local and organic foods.